eTEAM Cross Media Platform
Optimized tool to dynamically manage content across different media
The adoption of the eTEAM platform enables:
- Centralisation of product information and media assets across all channels via the modules PIM (Product Information Management), DAM (Digital Asset Management) and MAM (Media Asset Management)
- Dynamic workflow management of multi-channel publication content: print, web or mobile, using the CMS (Content Management System)
- Integration with mailing systems, connecting users to activities and micro-marketing campaigns
- Control all activities via the DMS (Document Management System), from approval through to distribution, using PUBLICATION WORKFLOWS
Use eTeam to manage company intranets, websites, multimedia publications, price lists, digital and printed catalogues.
Discover in detail the individual modules of eTEAM.
organizes, indexes and values digital content of all kindsread more
organizes product information and distributes it on different channelsread more
facilitates collaborative document creationread more
dynamically feeds web sites, e-commerce, reserved areasread more
stores and shares multimedia contentread more
Why in SAAS
eTEAM is a cloud based SaaS solution which is scalable and secure. It provides maximum control in terms of configuration and customization.
It is a software distribution model in which the application and related services are performed in a centralized environment. Users access eTeam via their network using a browser as an interface.
eTeam can also provide an on demand software model distributed as a hosted service: the user has a complete environment with the application to be used but does not have the burden of responsibility and the installation of the application, its configuration and also the configuration of the host system that will run the application.
Instant Cost Reduction
- Realise immediate reduction in costs by moving your existing communications, paper, web and micromarketing activities to a digital way of working
- Being a cloud-based SaaS solution, it eliminates heavy hardware investment cost, the licence includes all infrastructure, maintenance, upgrades and support
Collaboration & Control
- Team access from any location 24x7x365 globally by simply logging in securely via a browser
- Permission controlled access to your data, assets, information and projects
- Automated workflow delivers a consistent way of working, saves time and drives control of operational steps
- Full visibility and control of activities with multidimensional reporting, including personalised dashboards
- Manage complex marketing activities in a connected way
- Handle multiple markets and brands in a single solution
- Integrate to existing systems for seamless data and asset transfer
- Security, updates, maintenance and support all included as part of the SaaS licence
- Robust infrastructure with security backup and disaster recovery
- Continuous performance and response monitoring
- Clent led development roadmap
- Low Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Our experienced eTeam work with every Client to ensure that we deliver solutions to meet your specific requirements. Our experts analyse your ways of working and provide best practice advice to help digitally transform your process.
Once eTeam have conducted a complete analysis, we create a project plan, agree the timelines and the project team.
Our comprehensive implementation process ensures that eTeam is configured to meet your requirements.
eTEAM in the world
- United Kingdom
- Central America
- South Africa