DAM - Digital Asset Management
The module that protects the company's digital heritage, the real support for multi-channel communication and sales processes.
Why adopt a DAM
Organizing and archiving images, documents, files of all kinds is an increasingly demanding task and takes on real value only when they are digitized, indexed and therefore searchable and accessible by everyone, in the right format and at the right time.
Our Digital Asset Management is a software that helps companies maximize the value of their digital content, a multimedia document container located in a secure environment and managed through guided and controlled flows.
Creative, marketing, managers, IT, production... Digital Asset Management automates and smooths the workflow, avoids duplication, facilitates the control and approval process, significantly improves the level of collaboration between people.
These are some of the many advantages:
- customer-specific configuration
- system warranty and security
- interface with all computer systems
- high brand care per channel and per publication
- management of all file types
- full control of management flows
- uniqueness and certainty of assets without dispersion of information
- continuous monitoring of communication performance, with KPIs that can be updated in real time
- multilingual management, including non-western languages
- time saving and error reduction
eTEAM Digital Asset Management is fully integrated with the other modules of the platform: PIM, DMS, CMS, MAM.
This virtuous integration has allowed the development of solutions shaped according to the customer's needs.
Each of these has integrated with the company's organization, automated processes, driven growth and supported marketing and communication activities.
The high level of customization allows you to adopt a solution that fully meets your needs and autonomously manage your communication assets on different media, launch web and digital marketing campaigns, improve your business strategies.
Latest case studies
Finefoods artwork management
Centralize and streamline the creation of new artwork to reduce errors.
An advanced Media Hub for SMEG
Advanced Digital Asset Management for branches, offices abroad and an extensive sales network.