Automatic layout for the creation of catalogues and price lists in Indesign
Creating a product catalogue or a price list and keeping it always up to date is a demanding activity that involves several figures within the company and can put pressure on even the most close-knit working groups.
For companies of all sectors and sizes we offer automatic pagination systems based on eTEAM.
These are the objectives of this application:
- reduce DTP costs
- avoid typing errors, misprints, outdated data
- facilitate updating and archiving
How it works
How does this application work?
- the graphics department or external agency creates the layout, chooses the style and the images
- marketing, enriches product descriptions and modifies article attributes within the database
- the sales department imports the updated prices
- everyone can view the machining status, enter notes, give approvals, anywhere and with any device capable of surfing the web
- The project manager displays the progress of the individual phases on a dashboard and quickly identifies critical points.
- when all the data have been implemented, the export from the database produces a layout according to the chosen graphic template
- the graph corrects any image size and sends the final file to print
These are the advantages of the eTEAM-based application:
- Cost savings
The cost of automatic layout, compared to manual layout, is reduced by 90%.
- Time saving
The automatic layout work takes a few hours and not weeks or months.
- Greater precision
Automated workflow ensures no errors
All you need is an internet connection to click and update the entire catalogue or a single piece of data.
- Customization a customization
The template is made to measure, according to the needs, history, taste and sensibility of the customer.
- Ease of use
No IT or graphic skills required
- Multichannel strategy
The same contents can be proposed on the different devices, with specific modes of use
All jobs are archived in digital format and easily retrieved for re-proposal.
Do you want more informations about this application?
Fill out the form below for more information.
Required fields are marked with *